TECKSIM (Technology and Simulation) is an Engineering Society, created in 2008 by Jamel OUESLATI,
Doctor in Mechanics of Structures (Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées de Paris) .
1986 and 2005, Jamel OUESLATI created and developed in France an Engineering Company :
SERA Car (Structural Engineering Research Analysis Car) that mainly operating in emerging sectors such as:
Automotive (about 75%), Aerospace, Rail, and Energy.
SERA Car has essentially worked with the biggest European automotive and aerospace manufacturers :
RENAULT, Groupe PSA (Peugeot, Citroën), DAIMLER AG (Mercedes, AMG), BOSCH, VALEO, MECAPLAST, RENAULT SportF1, PROST Grand Prix, ASIATECH, PESCAROLO Sport (24 H du Mans), EADS, SAFRAN (Ex SNECMA), Groupe ZODIAC (Intertechnique, Sicma Aero Seat)… Bureau VERITAS.
In the automotive sector, it participated during these 20 years in the development of all Engine projects and gear-boxes of RENAULT and certain projects of PEUGEOT. In Formula 1, it worked mainly with Renault SportF1, and to a lesser extent with PROST Grand Prix and ASIATECH (Ex Peugeot F1).
* Support the deployment of Mechanical Engineering and Numerical Simulationin the Industrial Development Process:
+ Establishment of design office (Design, Numerical Simulation, ...) :
- Project management
- Audit of the existent and recommendation of the best solution for a risein competence.
- Training and Aid to the Development of engineering Capacities.
- Setting up of Procedures validated, mainly in the non-linear field.
- Assistance and Accompaniment of Engineers for a Rise in Expertise
- Performing calculations using the Finite Element Method (ABAQUS Software)
+ Establishment of a Research and Development Center.
* Provide development assistance of engine technologies :
Engine block, Crankshaft, Connecting rod, Exhaust Manifold…. ....